I tried this blogging thing the first time I was banished from my future and at the behest of my best friend Jai, it was to be a creative output of my hilarious insanity. It was a private blog at the space where emo people gather and a total of probably 5 people read the 3 postings. The two stories I told were amusing, but creativity stalled as I felt that I was forcing my humor onto the interwebs. I was lulled back into thinking I had a future again, but that was taken away shortly again and now I sit in front of my laptop trying to find a new way to visualize my thoughts and hopefully bring some laughs to my friends and acquaintances.
Much like my favorite radio show, The Petros and Money show AM570 4-7pm, I will do random posts/columns of things that amuse me like "Good Reviews of Bad Movies", "Tales of the Wandering Nintendo Rep", and "TV Shows that I like and You hate" along with any stupid stories and such that strike me. I make no promises of how often I will "blog" as I am sure no one will read this for at least the first 6 months.
Good night and good luck
-Dre
No comments:
Post a Comment